Making sense in a complex legal environment
Osbornes Lawyers has for many years acted on the creation of numerous strata schemes as part of its development work. This has involved advice on structuring and drafting the constituent documents for the strata or community scheme. Our lawyers have developed a deep understanding of strata and community law and can provide practical and innovative solutions in this complex area of the law.
We act for:
- Owners Corporations
- Strata Managers
- Individual lot owners
- Building Managers & Caretakers
- Professional consultants to the building industry.
The services we provide include:
- Drafting by-laws
- Drafting strata management statements and community management statements
- Drafting Owners Corporations consents and indemnities
- Title and structuring advice
- Advice on the new building bond regime
- Strata renewals
- Subdivision of lots and common property
- Governance advice
- Company title advice
- Company title conversion
- Telecommunications and infrastructure leasing
- Appointment and disputes with Strata Managers, Building Managers and Caretakers
- Building defects and rectification.
If you would like to talk to us about any aspect of strata law, please contact Michael Osborne on (02) 9239 0690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.