Legal advice from startup to sale
Osbornes Lawyers provides a range of legal services to advise and guide companies through all stages of their maturity.
- Advice on business structures, incorporation of companies and establishment of trusts
- Shareholder agreements
- Business succession planning and documentation
- Sale and purchase of business assets
- Sale and purchase of companies
- Employment law, employment agreements and unfair dismissal
- Franchise law.
If you would like to talk to us about how we can assist you concerning any loan, or security in connection with a loan, please contact Michael Osborne on (02) 9239 0690 or email email@example.com.