Solutions for the business of running a real estate agency
Osbornes Lawyers has acted for a large number of real estate agents.
We know the law, and we understand the industry and its culture. We provide counsel on a number of business-related issues for agents, including structuring their business, shareholders’ agreements and employment law.
We act for agents, conjunction agents, principals, landowners and developers.
Our services include:
- Drafting and reviewing agency agreements, both retail and channel
- Compliance with the PSBA Act and Regulations
- Commission disputes, with principals and other agents
- Buying or selling an agency
- Buying or selling a rent roll
- Franchise law.
If you would like to talk to us about any legal issue in building or construction, please contact Michael Osborne on (02) 9239 0690 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org