A practical approach delivers successful outcomes
Osbornes Lawyers provide litigation and dispute resolution services for commercial and private clients, with particular expertise in litigating disputes involving property and construction.
Our approach is to provide our clients with an objective and candid assessment of both the merits and costs of the claim and then develop strategies which are realistic and have as their focus the commercial interests of our clients.
We act for private and commercial clients, landlords, tenants and strata corporations, providing litigation and dispute resolution services in the following areas:
- Leasing disputes, commercial and retail
- Conveyancing disputes
- Estate claims
- Construction disputes, for both principals and contractors
- Easement disputes and applications under section 88K of the Conveyancing Act
- Debt recovery, insolvency and bankruptcy
- General commercial.
We have a proven record in achieving successful results in difficult and complex commercial and property matters. We have acted on a number of significant decisions, particularly in conveyancing, over the last decade. Some of the matters we have acted on:
- Council of the City of Sydney v Goldspar Australia Pty Ltd (2006) 230 ALR 437
- Galafassi v Kelly (2014) 87 NSWLR 119
- Segal v Osborne  NSWSC 941
If you would like to talk to us about any legal issue in building or construction, please contact John Valmas on (02) 9239 0690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.